2017-18 Land Management Grants
Applications now open
Hunter Local Land Services is offering up to $1.7m in grants across the Hunter Region*, which covers the Upper
Hunter, Lower Hunter and Manning Great Lakes districts.
*The Hunter LLS Region includes the following Local Government Areas: MidCoast, Upper Hunter, Muswellbrook, Singleton, Dungog, Port Stephens, Maitland, Cessnock, Lake Macquarie and Newcastle.
- Implementation of whole farm plans and sustainable grazing, soil and land management practices, including
fencing and stock water supply works, which improve groundcover, soil health and nutrient management.
- Fencing and alternate stock water supply to manage stock impacts on native and riparian vegetation,
wetlands, estuaries and other sensitive areas.
- Natural regeneration and/or planting of native vegetation.
- Onground practices to improve the condition and connectivity of native, riparian, wetland and estuarine
- Management of invasive weed and pest animal threats to native vegetation, biodiversity and agricultural
Who should consider applying?
Commercial beef, dairy, sheep and poultry producers and other landholders and land managers in priority areas.
Eligibility criteria and guidelines apply.
Applications close 28 August 2017.
Grant applications require assistance from Hunter Local Land Services staff before they can be submitted. Requests for assistance
must be lodged by 1 August 2017.
Find out more
For further information read the guidelines on this website or contact your nearest Hunter Local Land Services office:
- Paterson: (02) 4930 1030
- Scone: (02) 6540 2400
- Taree: (02) 6551 8994